"With over 20,000 chromebooks, 3,000 iPads and other devices our needs are quite extensive and always changing. Tech Defenders has always been very responsive and easy to work with allowing our staff to focus on other needs. Additionally, the turnaround time is the best of any company we have worked with. We couldn't be happier with our decision to partner with Tech Defenders."
Pajaro Valley Unified School District
PUT MONEY BACK INTO YOUR BUDGET
Most schools aren’t sure what to do with their old or retired electronic devices that are no longer in use. This is where we can help. Through our Buyback Program, we are more than willing to pay top dollar for all used, broken, or even locked devices.
HOW IT WORKS
We make the exchange easy with our simple 4 step process:
- Quotation: With just a quick phone call with one of our representatives, we are able to retrieve your device MPN number, which will allow us to hand over an estimate quote to you within 48 hours. Ready to get started? Contact us today!
- Shipping: All shipping is free when sending in devices to us. If you need boxes and/or bubble wrap to ship your devices in, we are able to provide that to you.
- Inspection: As soon as we receive your devices, we review and grade each device for their quality and adjust the quoted sheet accordingly. This will take from 5 to 20 days depending on the amount of units shipped in.
- Payment: A full report and payment (cash or credit) is sent to you.
For every Buyback service, we guarantee a 30-45 day turnaround!
Our team maintains a commitment to providing reliable, long-term support and seamless solution that meet our partners needs. With every purchase, we provide:
- Largest Payout: Schools receive the largest payout for all of their unwanted devices, as we are willing to pay top dollar for them!
- Convenience: You gain a partner that simplifies the process and always puts you first.
- Security: The device data that is found on the devices will be completely wiped from their systems during our 18 point inspection.
DEVICES WE PURCHASE
We will even purchase broken or locked devices!
In order to properly hand over an estimated quote, our team needs an MPN number on each device you are looking to retire. Rest assured, it’s easy to locate!
What is an MPN Number? An MPN is the Manufacturer Part Number. It is a series of numbers and/or letters that have been assigned to a particular part by the manufacturer.
How do I find it on my device? The MPN is usually found on the bottom of the devices next to all of the informational lettering. For an example of where to find the MPN select your manufacture below.
Acer: The MPN is baked into the serial number with periods, the above example would be NX.SHEAA.006
iPads: The MPN number is found by navigating to your iPad Settings > General > About. The number indicated on the Model field will be your MPN number.