Tech Defenders prides itself on exceeding customer expectations and cultivating long-term, mutually successful partnerships. The following terms and conditions are intended to facilitate accurate and prompt delivery, high quality goods, and industry leading customer service. By placing an order with Tech Defenders, you are agreeing to the terms below. We look forward to working with you!
1. Limited Seller Warranty
- Tech Defenders represents and warrants that the Products shall be free from OEM Functionality defects and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from product delivery. Accidental Damage is not covered by warranty or grading/condition discrepancies. Client knows and understands Tech Defenders grading standards here.
- Customer must notify Tech Defenders of a warranty claim within the 30 day period or the claim will be rejected.
- Warranty is void if the device or product is resold within the 30 day period, unless agreed upon otherwise.
- Warranty does not cover software or OS (unless device is locked), data loss, external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, problems with electrical power, acts of god, theft, loss, or usage that is not in accordance with product instructions, and problems caused by third parties or third party accessories, parts, or components not supplied by seller.
To file an RMA, visit the RMA Request Page. No other form of warranty claims are accepted by Tech Defenders.
2. Return Policy
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of product delivery. Requests must be made by email to email@example.com. No other form of RMA requests are permitted.
- Tech Defenders Support Team will evaluate RMA
- Credit memos will be issued within 15 business days of RMA Receipt & approval.
- Tech Defenders does not issue refunds, unless requested and required by customer.
- All returned devices must have the Tech Defenders UID sticker on them, and must not be Activation Locked. Returned devices without the UID sticker are subject to a $25 restocking fee. Activation Locks are also subject to the restocking fee.
- If AC Adapters were included in the original order, they must also be returned. A $25 per AC Adapter penalty will be applied to the RMA if they are not included with the original return. Multiple shipments for a single RMA request will not be accepted.
- Tech Defenders will not “cross ship” replacement devices under any circumstances.
- Customers purchasing less that 50 devices or placing an order under $3,750 will be responsible for the cost of returning a replacement device. Tech Defenders can & will cover the cost and deduct the amount from the RMA amount to be issued.
- Tech Defenders accepts wire transfers, credit cards (+3.5%), and checks. Customers are also welcome to apply for credit terms. Please ask your sales representative for more information.
4. Fulfillment & Shipping
- Shipments will not be released until full payment is received. Shipping terms are FOB origin unless otherwise agreed upon. Shipping fees are not included in device list price unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Please alert your sales rep if you would like to add shipping insurance to your order or orders will be shipped uninsured. Tech Defenders is, in no way, responsible for lost/stolen packages, or errors in delivery.
- Tech Defenders works diligently to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. While most orders are fulfilled within 48 hours, please allow for up to 5 business days for order fulfillment.
- The product remains the customer's responsibility until it arrives with us. When using the Tech Defenders account number or if Tech Defenders arranges shipping documents directly, the customer accepts responsibility as the shipper of record and must comply with the appropriate packaging and shipping regulations.